We’re working with our customers to ensure stringent infection control measures are in place to help tackle the challenges COVID-19 presents as people start to return to work. Our specialist range of workplace hygiene services meet the demands of infection control, help reduce the spread of viruses and create a safer working environment.
Our hand sanitiser and soap services
Handwashing is one of the most simple and effective ways to control the spread of bacteria. Our range of hand sanitiser and soap services ensures your facility always has access to effective hand hygiene measures.
- Ensures everyone has access to important hand hygiene measures.
- Fast drying 70% alcohol-based hand sanitiser works immediately.
- Effectively kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses.
- Wall mounted or available as free-standing stations that can be easily moved to any location.
Antibacterial door protection guards
- Use silver ion technology to kill 99.99% of bacteria and come in two different forms:
- Antibacterial door protection guards (to fit lever and pull operated door handles)
- Antibacterial push plate
- Proven to significantly reduce bacterial growth and cross-contamination.
- Works continuously to help stop the spread of harmful infections.
- Tested and proven effective against H1N1 virus which has similar characteristics to COVID-19.
- Easy to fit and the ideal solution for high traffic
AirSteril – air purification system
- Sets new standards in controlling airborne surfaces and viruses.
- See our air purification services for more information.
To view our full range of workplace hygiene and infection control products and services download our Workplace hygiene brochure.